Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Welcome!

Hi All ~

Welcome to my food and foodie blog, Kitchen 512! As this is my first post, I should probably introduce myself:

My name is Tiffany, and I hail from the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm a sophomore at Seattle University, where I study Finance (but that doesn't stop me from being a total spendaholic).

I'll be dedicating this blog to my journey through the food life of college - the good, the bad, and the hopefully-not-ugly. I'll be posting recipes, reviews, and pictures; my goal is to inspire major food envy!

If there's anything you'd like to see me cook (within reason), or if you'd like any tips or pointers on how to cook and eat well on a college budget, shoot me an email at eatsatkitchen512@gmail.com, leave a comment on any one of my posts, or hashtag kitchen512 on instagram or Facebook and I'll get back to you personally, or make a blog post on it!

Happy Eating!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment